do i smoke? why do u ask?
Lol. Off all the conversation we have had, I’d say this is the first time you are right.
I used to read it untill I find out that it was considered Shirk. I stopped ever since then. ![]()
Just a random question.
I dont smoke. (Incase you ask) Okay…fine. Maybe once a month!
![]()
Sniff Sniff
:nono: mein nhe darta
lol, i’ve never touched a cigarette in my life and I feel sorry for people who smoke.
and that’s a pretty random question, i must say.
That is me. ![]()
Do you drive?
of course i do, im not a little girl you know.
you should have enough data by now to build up my profile. what does my profile look like? ![]()
Real name hai
thanks
Believe it or not. Still at 2%. Lol.
no proflio link. sorry i read your message late. are you looking for a job?
i would say 0.57% ![]()
Good morning Dania. ![]()
You should definitely take Accounting! Lol.
only if you promise me a job ![]()
anyhow, it was nice talking to you, i really should go to sleep. ammi likes to wake me up by latest at 10am
but i dont, lol! my morning starts at noon.
Hai mairn Qurbaan u kay sharmanay par ![]()
ur back! lol
meri maid chutti par hay
i can offier u a job ![]()
yep
Tou phir ho jai ![]()
Re: New to Gup Shup
sannan bhai practice kr letey hai bhangray ki shayad zarorat par jaye ![]()