Maybe. ![]()
lol. haha.
welcome sadaf torontototootnototo aali.
after reading replies i am glad to hear that all the saugians are farig-ul-wajood (means people who dont do anything).
btw, which school did you go to?
lmao, there’s already many topics to discuss other than this. but i guess this is the latest ![]()
ahan.
are you one of us saugians that are farigh ul wajood? lol
That is not true. I have job tomorrow but I am awake for reasons I cant disclose.
Leaving soon though. ![]()
yeep ![]()
Re: New to Gup Shup
Welcome Sadaf , I am also new here ![]()
That maybe was neither a yes nor a no. Mind you. ![]()
lol, it’s fun to be farigh, what can i say.
you like playing mind games, don’t you. bring it on ![]()
bata do…we aint gonna tell anyone…promise ![]()
As long as you dont grow taller “horizontally”, that is. Lol.
thank you, and welcome to you as well ![]()
not really ![]()
are you working? or looking for one?
My gut feeling is that we are observing a tailspin. ![]()
i stopped growing vertically a couple of years ago and aiming to stay the same horizontally
observing a tailspin? i think i need to drink red bull before chatting with you, because slow is name of the game today lol
Re: New to Gup Shup
hi
and have fun ![]()
thank you ![]()