New Member Intro

Hi,

I have actually been meaning to join this site for a long time. I actually accessed this site possibly way back in the late 90’s when I believed it first started out but nice to see it has grown then.

Anyway my name is Syklops. For those wo want to know my real name its written in my profile somewhere. I am from somewhere in Lancashire, the Red Rose County, in the UK. Parents are from North West Pakistan.

Interests are Wildlife, Birdwatching, Hiking, Walking, Eco-tourism, Photography, Writing, Music (Pashtu/Afghan/Electronic/Alternative/Rock), Current Affairs.

For more about me or what I have done or not done even :-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PakNatureConservancy/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pakistan_Travel_Forum/

These are the closest I have to my own websites. Anyway you wil be hearing more from me sooner or later.

I have a lot of articles related to Nature and Environmental issues and some to Travel, where would I post them, if I wanted to post them?

Re: New Member Intro

welcome :smokin:

Re: New Member Intro

welcome. :smokin:

PS: Bhanjee before u start bugging HIM, let me tell you… ITS NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :nahnah:

Re: New Member Intro

:heheheh: i know :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: New Member Intro

goood! now gimme some weed. :smokin:

Re: New Member Intro

meri bala say marijuanaLiYA lein :smokin:

Re: New Member Intro

marijuana laiLiYA… :smokin:

PS: U3

Re: New Member Intro

U4 :smokin:

Re: New Member Intro

:k:..u have good interests..i liked ur intro..welcome..:slight_smile:

Re: New Member Intro

start flooding early

Re: New Member Intro

welcome to GS Skylops...

p.s. kitne saal k hou?

Re: New Member Intro

27

i think i sound about 50 right?

Re: New Member Intro

Welcome Syklops :hug:
I am sure you’ll have good time here :flower1:

Re: New Member Intro

welcome to GS..hope you have fun!

Re: New Member Intro

welcome :)
Hope to flood with you in the comming days

OR If you prefer SPAMMING , I am okay with that tooo :p

Re: New Member Intro

i wish i knew this site bak in tha 90’s wait no…then all tha ppl wud tell me i’m to lil to join blah blah blah…:smokin2:

anyway welcum to to gs have a wondeful time vistin this and many other forums…(this 1 especially) :dhimpak:

Re: New Member Intro

sincere thanks to all! theres a lot of you here. LOL. well i think used to access this site to see how many hits the wildlife of pakistan website was having in it's day! i remember a time when it was about 192 hits old lol! so long ago. does any one remember this website from back then or am i mistaken?

Re: New Member Intro

Welcome to GS