beta tum kitne saal k ho
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
Airhead ju not teacher ?
aunty may aap say chota hi hoonga takreeban… ![]()
GOD NO!, I am not a teacher, I am a student!!!.. LOL
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
hmmm phir bhi kitne saal k ![]()
mujh se chote:hayaa:
lol sorry, well I am 20, going on to 21 in the third quarter… :), so am I younger then you?, or did I just make a fool out of my self?.. :halo:
no way aunty!, not possible, you just called me beta, so first impression is always the last… ![]()
NOoooooo
i agreee
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
smash boy aapko daikh ke sub dehshat se bhaag gaye:cb:
Its almost like you are racing with someone to up your post count ![]()
Its not amazing but meh…whatever
welcome anyways ![]()
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
I race with no one ![]()
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
… how r u?
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
aah im new here too :S been readin up a couple of posts from time to time, and finally decided to join in…so whats gud ppl!
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
n hv fun
every thing is gud
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
ankhan ![]()
&
to gs
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
another khan88
geeayanu…
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
i might aswell join in, me a newbie too ![]()
so welcome karo mera ![]()
Re: new kid on the block… ![]()
welcome jee welcome
oye chotay do chaa phari laiiiii