Never Asked

I never asked for you to care, Never asked to be the only one.

I never asked for promises,
Never asked if I could put my trust in you.

I never asked you to turn away,
Never asked you to make me cry.

I never asked for this loneliness,
Never asked to be the one to blame.

I never asked you to call me,
Never asked to go with you that day.

I never asked you to make me feel good,
Never asked you to look my way.

I never asked for this empty feeling,
Never asked you to be there.
While I sit here confused in my own little world,All you can do is stare.

I never asked if you loved me,
Never asked you to take something special away.

I never asked for an explanation,
Never asked to be on your mind that day.

Even though I never asked you anything,
I’m broken hearted either way.

------------------ ye aap ham to bojh hai.n zamiin kaa zamii.n kaa bojh uThaane vaale kyaa hue

[This message has been edited by Amjad Chohan (edited January 27, 2002).]

Amjad bahi bohat zabardast…me be yehi kahti but koi sunay tu …now at least ap know k why some ppl BrokenHeart

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif


~kabi alwida na kahNa~

me not included in " koi " right?..and now ka keya mutlab??? i already know few things

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

Hi bro!
The poem is really very beautiful…thanx for sharing

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


Khud piyaas ka sehra hooN magar dil ki yeh zid hai
Har dasht pe sawan ki tarha toot ke barsooN

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

Hi Sahar*… keya baat hay aap kaafi kum kum daykhai dayti hain

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

thanx anyways and thanx to u too MASSTT

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/confused.gif

amjhad bhai nazam to achi hai but . apni angraizee kamzoor hai


mairay dill mairay mussafir