OMG yes!! that one green/purple!! tht’s my loveeeeee!!!
Defn go for a lighter duppata, coz when you re use your shaadi outfit, you are going to your dupatta on the side not over ur head and if it’s heavy, we got a problem!
Also i got some pictures with various colors of red shade, PM me if you want and we can chat and if everybody else whts it here.. I can do that as well!
So you want brighter? The red/maroon Rani emaan isn’t quite bright, i would its more of a DEEP color, the kaam and all make it flash and its gorgeous! If I wanted to wear a red lehenga I would go it maybe make it a pishwas style and a lehenge underneath it.
If you want bright, You could go with frushia, its a mix or pink and purple and that is bright and looks amazing! rani has a 1 sholder frushia bridal check out that color! and Zainab sajid has some frushia lehege’s. I personally like them more.
I think it gives you that WOW factor, 2 reasons, I am not a red girl and I personally think everybride wears red and it kind of looks the same( sorry girls, dont kill me, its my opinion)
And the red gown style , I can’t re wear that to someone else’s wedding, that just wrong and i wouldn’t want to steal someone else’e thunder!
Also take a color swatch, go to the fabric store, and get a sample, go to rani emaands studio and tell them you are interested in this piece and if you change the color to the color sample how would it loook and stuff like that!
I hope this helps! and I am going to go back to drolling over Sana safinaz’s green and purple!
You guys seen any brides wear that?