Emotionally speaking, you might feel distant and abandoned right now. I understand. However, since you have a daughter now its not going to be that easy to walk away from your husband. Just like mothers can never be replaced…fathers cannot be replaced either.
My suggestion is for you to give it some time…dont make any decisions in anger because those decisions are always bad. Give yourself time to cool down, give him some space and then approach him in a manner he understands. Dont complain to him about his parents because men dont listen to that. They simply dont react the way we want if you say anything about their mummy papa.
I think the bigger issue is not your inlaws…its your bond with your husband. I believe the hardest of obstacles can be conquered if you have a loving and supportive spouse. You should try to strengthen that before you tackle any other issue.