hey guys i need help .. i’m having a party and i need the latest Indian//Pakistani/Persian/Arab songs mostly indian tho.. oh yeah and dance party songs ones that you can dance to!!! oh and English as well.. I’ve been busy studying and with school that i haven’t had time to keep in touch with the latest songs and all so please write the artists and the song title !!
dance party..umm sounds kinda Fun..! I dont listen to indian songs.. N i only listen to paki pop songs..u can go to muziq.net to check sum out.. English songs..the kind i listen wont b suitable for a dance party!
i played this song, and i heard the fast upbeat music, and i also heard micheal bolton’s ‘missing you’..
and i’m thinking to myself, what a funky song..
and then i realized that my media player was playing ‘missing you’ while i was playing Jhalak dikhlaja on GS…
okay..fine, it’s not funny to you..but it is to me.
I have good collection of qawalies..if you need...Some behrween, some paharis, and few are in darbari
Oh.. I have couple of other wierd songs..sum1 said to me they are called 'Tappas'..
Kala doriya kundaay nal arya oaay
chota dewaraa pabhoo naal larya aay