Need Help Plzzzzzzz

Hi,
My friend has windows 98 she is having some problam and she want to formet the windows can u tell me how to do that???
she wants to reinstall the windows 98 ???
Does she have to remove it first from the hard drive then reinstall it. or ???

Re: Need Help Plzzzzzzz

Windows 98 Wow I don’t even remember the interface.
Here is something I find
link

Re: Need Help Plzzzzzzz

The link WiseGuy posted will surely be very helpful.

I am, just like WiseGuy, however wondering why would someone use Windows 98 in today's world?

To start with, just consider the memory and Hard disk limitations under Win98.

Re: Need Help Plzzzzzzz

ok wat if she want to update the system from win98 to winxp wat she need to do just put the cd of Win xp and install it or there some other way ?????

Re: Need Help Plzzzzzzz

Update from Win98 to WinXP is not allowed. She will have to overwrite win98 installation.

If computer meets the basic installation requirements for WinXP, she can just start it from the CD, follow instructions and install it.

some help: