NAZM: tu mire dard ke sholoN meiN pighal jaaye gi!!!

Thank you very much.

Appreciation from a perfectionist is even more appreciable:)

Shoaib


I log on, therefore I am!

I am so overwhelmed with such generous appreciation. I am very grateful for all the kindness of all those who have posted their comments.

Thank you so very much.

[quote]
Originally posted by ~Sehar~:
It's extordinary. Beautiful.
[/quote]


I log on, therefore I am!

Thanks a lot.

Shoaib

[quote]
Originally posted by speed master:
**So Nice ....

**
[/quote]


I log on, therefore I am!

I thought I will reply to the rest of the messages in one shot so as not to lengthen the thread unnecessarily. It, however, does not mean that I have less appreciation for the kindness of all tehse people. I like to express my gratitude and also joy for such positive feedback and comments from among others Shaam-e-Firaq, juMurA, MARRIED NY, Rameesha, anar kali and Maheen2002.

Thank you all so very much.

Shoaib


I log on, therefore I am!

[This message has been edited by poet (edited April 15, 2002).]

very nice and beautiful poetry

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

greattttttttt!!!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

soooooo deep n true

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

thanks Poet !!!

pleasure reading it!!!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

worth reading…

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

mera jis aag ki hiddat se sulagta hai badan
woh tiri marmareeN baahoN se na bujh paaye gi!
mere seene meiN jo aazaar pala karte heiN
teri zulfoN se kahaaN un ka madawa ho ga?

apki nazm mAshAllah aghaaz se hi buhat sahar_angez hai.

tum zara apne shabistaaN se nikal kar dekho
har taraf khoon ki barsaat lagi rehti hai
bazm-e-yaaraaN se bhi baahar kabhi aa kar dekho
kitna atraaf meiN kohraam bapaa rehta hai

buhat khobsoorat aur dilfareb andaaz hai. yeh band bhi buhat bhaaeya.

kis tarha bhook se rote hue nannhe bachche
apni maaoN ke kaleje ko jala dete haiN
chaar sikkoN ke iwaz baap ki nannhi laRki
kese ajdaad ki meeraas ko bechch aati hai

Wah. jis andaaz se aapnay haqeeqat ko aaina dikhaeyaa wo qaabil_e_tehseen hai

**kese taaghoot ke panjoN meiN phaNsi hai ummat
hukmraaN sar pe musallat haiN hamaare kese
kese behta hai falasteen meiN bachchoN ka lahoo
kese kashmir ke waadi meiN basa hai baarood
kese baghdaad ki galioN meiN sisakti hai hayaat!

yeh bhi haiN aur kaii in se masaail haiN yahaaN
jin se muNh moR ke maiN jee naheeN sakta jaanaaN
haaN yehi soz yehi aag mira sarmaaya hai
maiN inhi khaak~nasheenoN meiN pala hooN jaanaaN

yehi behtar hai ke tu raah badal le apni
is qadar soz kahaaN dil meiN samaaye ga tire?
tu jo is aag ko choole gi to jal jaaye gi
tu mire dard ke sholoN meiN pighal jaaye gi!!!**

aapki nazam flow se bharpoor aur eik kohna_mashq shaayir ki stamp liye huwe hai,
aur bhi klaam se nwaaziye ga.
shukriya

**

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

keeeeep up the good work

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

I saw your poem posted on another message board .....was very happy for u, ppl. there
asked who the poet is......the one who had posted said he didn't know......apna poora
naam ya shaib kay saath koee takha-lus batao
takay unhain bataya jaa sakay.....
congrats!!!


Kay hum tu Dhoop main baarishh kay woh qatray hain jo gir ker, dar-o-deevar per hi sookh jaatay hain.....

I am so moved and humbled by the warm reception of my attempt at poetry and wish to express my heartfelt gratitude for everyone who took a moment to write words of encouragement and appreciation.

Thank you all so very much.

Shoaib


I log on, therefore I am!

Shoaib Tanvir

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif

Congrats shoaib bhai

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

[This message has been edited by Sirfarosh (edited May 18, 2002).]

Could you please give the URL of the message board you have mentioned?

I guess it is time to introduce myself to my friends here:

My name is Shoaib Tanvir. I am from Pakistan and now live in Canada. I am a software engineer by profession.

Poetry is the most precious, personal thing in my life, both reading and writing.

I am in absolute and complete love with Faiz Ahmad Faiz saahab’s life and works.

I also have a message board: http://urdu1.community.everyone.net, although I have not visited or paid much attention to it for a long while now.

I also frequent mehfil.urdustan.net.

My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Regards,

Shoaib


I log on, therefore I am!