Nazm of the Month by Nicker---- IF LOVE!!!

yes i know kaafi achi poem hai…and i know this thread will go on fire…so pehlay say hi mainne ghazal of the month kar di hai

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif

(just kidding)

If love... If love need care, I can provide it. If love needs compassion, I can give it. If love needs a reason, I know them all. But if love needs you, Then I don't have love!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Arnold Shalwaar Nicker (edited January 23, 2002).]

awwwww sad

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif

ASN… keep trying :slight_smile:

ok shukar hai 5 dinon baad aik to reply aya

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif

ok 73 more replies to go and my thread will be on fire

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif


Nikhray Gulaab Chehray
Shagufta Shabaab Chehray
Husan walon ki pehli pasand: Jipsy Amazing Cream (improved formula)
mard haazraat aftershave lotion cream ki jagga estimaal kar saktay hain

ASN you don’t need 73 replies for this thread to go on fire. You need some kerosene and a lighter to put it on fire

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/biggrin.gif

…


MeiN pal do pal ka shaaer hooN…