That is exactly it. I can’t find any shade that works for me. Even the ones with yellow undertones either tend to be a little lighter, or a bit darker.
I use a face scrub at least once a week, I think. I will look into Urban Decay. Thanks!
Ok, so past two days, I went without my foundation.
My skin did not get oily or red by the time I got to work, as I had imagined. My forehead did get that way by 4pm and cheeks felt a little oily by that time.
I am assuming that I am still mostly combination. But as the weather gets warmer, I can expect more oil, in all areas. In which case, I will have to change my face wash and moisturizer.
Gina, you are right. I realized that all I really need is some concealer. I can go without wearing ANYTHING on the face and still look alright. And thanks for the tip.