My first post, please be gentle

** A prayer from the Heart. **

I task my self to remember
A time more joyous than now
When all that I seek is your forgiveness
My soul in your presence does bow.

I often sit and recant
Your mysterious in my heart
Your mercy in it’s many forms
Of which I am a receiving part.

To see what I may see
I catch my breath at the thought
Yet still I venture on this journey
For much joy it has brought.

-Thap 150202

Very nice, very nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

I like it alot

Nice and simple. smile


Learn to love yourself, then learn to love one-another

Nice one

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


If there is light in the soul,
There will be beauty in the person.
If there is beauty in the person,
There will be harmony in the house.
If there is harmony in the house,
There will be order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation,
There will be peace in the world

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

nice
*lies
Kiddin!


May The Madness Be Upon You!!!

Thap…You are looking for mysteries of heart

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


*** MuN laa kehNa saiaaN da..
Ghhooom jaa..
Jhooom ja***

nice

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


Na kesi ke aankh ka noor hooN
Na kesi k dil ka qaraar hooN