MY EMPTY CONSCIENCE VOMITS RAGE

BUILT FROM HATE TO MUTILATE
I SLASH AND WATCH YOU BLEED
I’LL SLOWLY CUT AND RIP YOU UP
AND SMILE AS YOU SCREAM

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

I’LL SPILL YOUR BLOOD
THE CRIMSON FLOOD
OF HATE WILL SET ME FREE
AS I TAKE YOUR LIFE
I CAN’T DENY
I WANT TO SEE YOU BLEED

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

INFLICTING TORTURE
TO THE BRINK OF YOUR DEMISE
I’LL SMASH YOUR BLOODY FACE BAREFISTED

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

WHILE YOU BLOODY DIE
LIVID HELL BORN ANGER
INFECTS MY SOUL THATS DRENCHED WITH HATE
USELESS HUMAN LIFE I SACRIFICE
AS MY EMPTY CONSCIENCE VOMITS RAGE

Bleed for me

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/mad.gif

gamma,

chanda

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

what’s the matter? talk to me.

Ah! Yar i think tum pashto filmoun ke director ban jao. This blood and gore business would suit you a lot. Trust me aur masroofiat ho gi to dimagh mian tension bhi kam ho jaegi. nahin?

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


Kambakht Ishq!

If you like that, you will love this!!

Sacrificial (No More Lies)

With chainsaw in hand
Your death I demand
Slicing through your fat
My awaited gore attack

Manipulating lies
Is your way of life
Riding on cheap glory
Your life is getting gory

Watch you bleed to death
Gasping for last breath
Choking on your blood
I **** onto your guts

Sacrificial c*t
I despise
Sacrificial c
*t
No more lies

Slabs of fat
Lay on the ground
Ram an axe
Into your mound

Time to pay the gruesome price
A stupid **** we sacrifice

Watch you bleed to death
Gasping for last breath
Choking on your blood
I s**t onto your guts

Sacrificial c*t
I despise
Sacrificial c
*t

No more lies

Hope you feel better Gamma!


**
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, and used against you.
**

Go Vomit in the poetry section

gamma ---->

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/crying.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary.gif