My chili pepper plant!

Another Chili plant that I’ve got is the Holiday Cheer. It is a short plant (never growing above 18 inches). Funny thing is that these chilies are totally round, and are not hot at all. Plus they are full of water.

The original plant that I had of it died last year (due to a very bad mealybug attack). But I had it’s seeds. So now I have 2 more plants of it. They don’t have any chilies in them yet, when they do then I will surly upload some pictures for you all to see. In the meantime, this picture is from last year.

One thing to note here is that all the plant nurseries NEVER tell you the correct name of the plant - As they don’t want you to find it on your own. So they always give it a bogus name. So from google I discovered that it was actually called Holiday Cheer. Otherwise had I kept on believing what the nursery people were telling me, and so I’d still be calling this Brazilian Chilies…

:slight_smile: