Re: my baby is cryin all the time!!!
I am sorry if I am repeating anything, because I didn’t read all the replies.
First off, you are not alone.. my first born was like that too and all during my second pregnancy I kept praying for an ‘easy’ baby and wish granted
alhamdolillah.
My elder was exactly like what you have described your daughter to be. I remember nights when he stayed up from 9 pm to 9 am straight..not a wink of sleep and doctors kept on telling me everything was okay. In the end, it seemed to be colic… though we never found out if he might be lactose intolerant. I was inexperienced, hadn’t even heard of it and no doctor ever mentioned, he might be allergic to something.. so first thing please find out if yours is allergic to cow milk???
You have mentioned that she likes people talking to her and likes to be held… so if its’ someone other than you, does she still quiet down? If so, she probably just wants company and won’t play on her own. Some babies are like that… you just can’t leave them on their own… they want people around them .
How long does she cry in a stretch.. does she stop crying after you nurse her?? for 5 minutes atleast… She might be hungry. Yes she can be hungry after 5 minutes. That usually happens when they are going through a growth spurt. Is she gaining weight rather quickly? Both my kids were non-stop nurses and they doubled their birth weights within 4 -6 weeks. Maybe your’s the same??? just wants food
And please remember that it’s possible for babies to be hungry within a few minutes of nursing and they nurse almost non-stop, especially during growth spurts.
If she needs to be held to sleep hold her. if she sleeps better on your shoulder, it might be gas again, which worsens while she’s lying down but feels better when she’s in an upright position. I used to sleep with a few pillows propped up behind my back and my little one on my chest… yes we do that.. we aren’t mothers for nothing 
And 3 months after the birth of my elder, I had PPD! You sound super stressed… like the previous posters suggested, plz do make sure you take some time out for yourself.. .even if she is crying.. just leave her with your mom and get away for half an hour atleast. You have to stay sane to be a good mother.. and no leaving a crying baby and going out for your own sanity doesn’t make you a bad mommy.
As a PP suggested, please do recite 3 quls and ayatul kursi. and everytime you feel like you’v lost it, just recite a’oozo billah… 3 times.
You can do it hun!! and remember it gets better with time.