Which of you are originally from Muzaffarabad? Please please? (consider me begging)
Re: muzaffarabad
not me
him over there isnt either
Re: muzaffarabad
I saw your thread in cafe as well. I cant promise but I can try. Gimme the name of the person, address (if any) and any other info about them. I know someone who may be going to Muzaffarabad and can possibly track them thru the relief agencies.
Re: muzaffarabad
we have people in Abbottabad....that isnt all too far away from there. PM me if there's anything we can do. Prayers for your loved ones.
Re: muzaffarabad
hiccup have you tried any of the web sites like RISE?
Re: muzaffarabad
^^ yea i have zakk. As much as I love the guppies this was a pretty much last option for me.
Ive asked alot of poeple, but most of them ahve said that this situation is hopeless as so many poeple are missing and the name is so common...
Maybe the individual is jsut staying awol for a reason - but I have to know. Its to the stadge where im not gonna rest till I fin dout.
I refuse to believe that they are not alive, its not an option, so we are working on the premise that they are.
They are regestered as missing with the embassy also.
Re: muzaffarabad
May Allah help u find ur loved one(s), Ameen.
Sorry can't help, my pupho's in Balakot helping survivors. But i wish u all the best, and keep thinking positive.