I don’t know if you read the earlier posts in this thread but I’m a pro-Mush so yea according to me Mush is Pak’s solution.
Well regarding Imran Khan, I sometimes like the dude but at times its like…wtf Imran?
Imran khan supported Musharraf in 1999 and in 2002 even though Mush had broken the constitution but he only realized that after some time. I don’t know what was going on in his head during those 3 years.
He preaches democracy one day but gives a vote to mullahs the next. His choice of candidate for prime minister was Maulana Fazlur Rehman from MMA. Is Imran actually a mullah at heart? If he preaches democracy so much then why doesn’t he hold elections within his own party?
Khan was a critic of NS when NS was in power calling him a fascist. Yet, he joined forces with him in 2008 against Musharraf.
Imran says he believes in justice which is why he called his party ‘Tehrik-e-insaaf’. Yet he does not accept the judgment of Los Angeles court.
Basically my point being, Imran says something but does something else.
And lastly I hate the fact that he goes to foreign countries and criticizes Pak’s govt. Pakistans problems should remain within the country. The outside world must not know of our problems. He should try to promote a positive image of Pakistan abroad rather than criticize the current govt, Zardari, Mush, NS, Bhutto, MQM…
Every interview you watch of his, he is pointing fingers at someone.