Motherfeck II

I just screwed up an interview, like real bad. :crying:

Re: Motherfeck II

don't worry - the other candidate screwed up even worse!

dil ke behlane ko Catty yeh khayal acha hai

Re: Motherfeck II

LOL. What's with you folks.......?

Re: Motherfeck II

You have to tell us HOW

Re: Motherfeck II

urghhh I could really kill myself!! It was a panel interview, and although I had sort of prepared myself for the type of questions they would ask, I felt as though I was spewing rubbish. The interviewers were nice, and I would have loved to work for them. :frowning: I was the first of the 60 selected to go for the interview, so I’ll only find out in April.

:what:

Re: Motherfeck II

catty its okay i screwed up mine too i came late like 15 min
and i had to meet with CEO :grin: and i work there now :grin: - that was the 3rd interview.. iwas late on the second one too.

Deep down i had a feeling i may not get it but i knew i aced the interview part.

But i had to come up with best answer to all the question… remember there is no such thing as right or wrong answer :~)

If this was your second interview then you know door has opened once it will open again. inshallah.

Re: Motherfeck II

nia you give me a glimmer of hope. well nia i was there on time, and they seemed surprised to see me there for some reason although they had called me last week. I travelled to another city for this damn interview :(

Re: Motherfeck II

catty *rolleyes i know my story wasnt the best one :( but hey if its meant to be for you then you will get it inshallah

Re: Motherfeck II

I do have faith in Allah :) all I can do is learn from my mistakes and keep trying.

Re: Motherfeck II

What was the interview for?

Re: Motherfeck II

Fellowship in International Development Management :crying:

Re: Motherfeck II

haa...u r funny

Re: Motherfeck II

It’s all good. :hug:

I had a terrible interview once where I could hardly speak and whatever I said was garbage, but then again it was due to lack of sleep the night before.

You’ll either get this job or land with a better one, insha’Allah. :slight_smile:

Re: Motherfeck II

Have faith.
Insha-Allah there is something out there for you.
I know it hurts when you really want the job.....and the interviews we go to that we don't really care about often turn to real opportunities.
Next time don't give a crap about any interview. You'll land them all!

Re: Motherfeck II

Rating (4/5)
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

catty - don’t worry - either you get the job or you don’t.
nia: :eek: 15mins late :rotfl: to meet with CEO :hehe: and now you work there :omg:

Re: Motherfeck II

dont worry....
i did not answer a single question right (the technical ones i mean, ofcourse i got the personal ones right) on my interview and i have been on this job for 3 years now....

Re: Motherfeck II

OK ok i will select you-dont feck- :d

Re: Motherfeck II

Ye kaisa 2 takkay ka CEO hae? Unless you are Carly Fiorina, phir theak hae.

Re: Motherfeck II

I am pretty :smiley:

Re: Motherfeck II

and girls says guys don’t respect women. :rolleyes: