Mortgage- Halal/Haram

Why does one have to strive to attain material wealth in this world? I am not arguing that owning a home isn’t your right, go and do it but there are other means doing it if your life goal is to own a house.

I didn’t mention Islamic banking in my post so I don’t see why you are trying to insinuate that Islamic banking is negative and that its “mine” but not yours. Aren’t you muslim as well?

Sister, I mentioned to read surah Al Baqra, you have told me to read it which I have, I suggest you do the same. Furthermore, its a classic argument to revert back to the old saying “show me where its written in the Quran” the fact is that there are Hadith as well, which hold the same merit as they are sunnah from Allah swt revealed to use through the words of our Prophet (pbuh).