Does anyone play this game?
What about other games like Call of Duty.
What games do yall like playing on PS3?
Sorry Mods, I didnt know where this went..?
Does anyone play this game?
What about other games like Call of Duty.
What games do yall like playing on PS3?
Sorry Mods, I didnt know where this went..?
Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
it should be in COCO CHANEL I mean in Kheel koodh zone ![]()
BTW CS once and forever ![]()
Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
I play this game. I am also playing Bayonetta and Arkham Assylum these days.
Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
^^ Done with GTA? ![]()
Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
Oh ages ago lol
This thread belongs to games and arcade:) So I am moving it there.
Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
Anyone wanna play me on PS3… live?
Re: Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
What’s GTA, and CS?
arkham asylum is awesome