Re: More Paki troops killed...
Born and raised in Peshawar and living there till 1994, I am sure of one thing, if the FATA area are bombed by Pakistan Army, NWFP will swim in blood bath.
Maybe sentimnets and population diversity is changed in the last 13 years... but I am not too sure.
that's why I have been advocating of further loosening the loose Federation FATA units have with Pakistan. Give them MORE freedom and not less. They seem to be capable of defending themselves, let them run their own little state, and figure out the complications of living in a World inhabited by people other than Pushtoon warlords, (not to mention that electricity is not for free, let them run their own state and charge them for the electricity they have been using for free for 60 years). If they continue to let their land be used for preparing terrorists, let them fend themselves against NATO forces. Why should the entire Pakistan pay for their inability to move from ways of second century (forget seventh, we wish they were living in the seventh century).