Mohsin: We can still select Shoaib Akhtar for Eng Tour

Yar seriously tell me how many times we have heard him saying that same thing again and again in the last 3-4 years about getting some procedure done after which he will be fit. I am actually sick and tired of him saying after every “comeback” that he is now fully fit and is in the best shape of his life. But then the same thing happens everytime. Either he is not fit or he gets injured in his very first or second game.

I have been a very strong supporter of him for a very long on this forum and had numerous arguments with people like Ehsan bhai, Captain, Smooth Guy etc saying exactly the same thing which you are saying that he is a geniune match winner who is fast and hostile and can destroy any lineup within a spell of 5-6 overs.

But then even I got tired as well of supporting him. What good are all his attributes if he is cannot keep himself fit? When was the last time he played more than 3 consecutive test matches or more than 5 consecutive ODIs for Pakistan?