missing poeple

If I want to find out if someone visiting Pakistan during the earthquake time esque is ok - who do I contact. Do the respective embassies have lists of wounded/dead?

And how the **** do you locate someone called Ali. The most common bleeding nam ein the history of names. What if their surname is Khan. Should you just give up?

Re: missing poeple

Ive tried this:

http://www.familylinks.icrc.org/epi/locate

But no avail.

Re: missing poeple

Hiccup - not to forget it is Hazrat Ali's name - show some respect woman.. what you wrote above makes me upset .. think before u ink!!!

Re: missing poeple

If you are going to be over sensitive then that is you rprogative, my intention was not to offend but to locate someone who is missing.

Re: missing poeple

I knew an Ali Khan from Manchester area, his family was from Azad Kashmir back home too, not heard from him in agesss.

Good luck with your search.