*~*~*meri zaat na thi pahli si*~*~*

http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/note/moon.gif

**
Chand ke sath meri baat na thi pahli si
raat ati thi magaR raat na thi pahli si

Hum teri yaaD se kal shup bhi milay thay
ye mulakat mulakat na thi pahli se

Ankh kyu lout gaye khooF se sehraoO ko
kyunke is baar to barsaaT na thi pahli si

Ab ke kuch aur tarha ki thi udasi in maiN
chanD tarooN ke ye barat na thi pahli si

Ishq ne pal main badaL di meri sari duniya
Maine dekha ke meri zaat na thi pahli si


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

Beautiful…love it…


~We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world~

[quote]
**
Ishq ne pal main badaL di meri sari duniya
Maine dekha ke meri zaat na thi pahli si

**
[/quote]

wah...beautiful shair...balkay poori nazm hi zabardast hay!

thanks jhrna and bb ge

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/redface.gif

you definitely need to contact me :wink:

nice image,and nazm

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

**
nice ..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

**


I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.

zabardast poetry

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif


God did not promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain but He did promise Strength for the days, comfort for the tears and Light for the way!

Buhat Khoob

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

wow
beautiful

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’M BACK AGAIN

WooW!
That’s just beautiful!

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif


Is it progress when a cannibal uses a knife and fork?

Nice.

nah ge :nah:

thanks for liking sona ge

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

**speed master,madcon,hira,azam,heart hacker and capri ** thanks

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

U R WelKom .

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be

Rude Boyz Rulez

chando

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

g mubarakaaaaN (ewwww) title per koi methaiey chutaie

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/wink.gif


~pochteY ho wo kidheR gaya
daRd buN kaR
meRay dil maiN uteR gaya~

how shweet

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï

awwwwwn

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/crying.gif

koi methaye nahi

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/crying.gif


MÙhb@t kÀ ÃnÒkhå SîÌSîÎã Hãï
KÆhî ý@$®Úb Káhï kîBàÎå H@ï