McCain should keep his promise?

Some hand him the gun.

McCain doesn’t think Democrats will take over Congress in upcoming elections](qctimes.com | Read breaking news, sports and events from Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island and the the Quad Cities Region of Iowa and Illinois)

By Dan Gearino | Wednesday, October 18, 2006 (92) Comments | Rate this article | Default | Large
**TODAY: (Updated 1: 32 p.m.) **DES MOINES — U.S. Sen. John McCain answered with some dark humor when asked today what he would do if Democrats gain control of the House and Senate.
“I think I’d just commit suicide,” he said with a smile.

Re: McCain should keep his promise?

It might just be me, but when someone says 'I think I would' do something, it's not a 'promise'. A promise is a declaration or assurance that something will happen - giving your word. Not something you 'think' you'd do.

Re: McCain should keep his promise?

ahh semnatics

he should do what he thought and shared publically?

How is that?

Re: McCain should keep his promise?

He will be the next President.