**
I call myself a dreamer, for that is what I do,
and I honestly believe, dreams really can come true.
You need only to look deeply, into the feelings in your heart,
for therein lies the magic, for all your dreams to start.
Do not ever close your mind, to what could someday be,
for the future is endless, with so much possibility.
I call myself a dreamer, and dream is what I do.
My wish for you my friends?
May all your dreams come true…
~ Dori Bushee ~
~ ~Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.~~
thankz jano and akif ge
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
jano akif ge ne to mujhay bhanji aur bhateji
ke list me se nikar bahir kiya hai
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary3.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary3.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary3.gif
~ ~Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.~~
Thanks CC for such a beautiful wish. Same to you
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
aah nikammi koe nahien jee uncle bhee achay friends hoo sktay hain.. rahe bat list ke to.. yaar gupland kee harr khatoon jo keh 12 say 40 kay darmiyaan hai mujhay uncle kehtee hai soch loo .. kitnee lambi list hoo gae hai yeh bhanjiyoon bhatejiyoon kee..
mairay dill mairay mussafir
Originally posted by chand_chehra:
**
santa-at-home.com
**
I call myself a dreamer, for that is what I do,
and I honestly believe, dreams really can come true.
You need only to look deeply, into the feelings in your heart,
for therein lies the magic, for all your dreams to start.
Do not ever close your mind, to what could someday be,
for the future is endless, with so much possibility.
I call myself a dreamer, and dream is what I do.
My wish for you my friends?
May all your dreams come true…
~ Dori Bushee ~
**
Oh Thanku Thanku chand
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif
same to you
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
~ ~~ ~*
“If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you”
“Dream as if u live forever live as if u will die today”
~ ~~ ~*
Apni wishes ko limited rukhain aur jo bhi hooon wo iss hadith kay mutaabiq hoon....
http://www.gupistan.com/gallery/1/chahat.jpg
[This message has been edited by Amjad Chohan (edited January 28, 2002).]
awww bhai ini ziyada wishes ek sath Allah miyan to
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/confused.gif
hojaye gay
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif
thori kum karlain
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hehe.gif
~ ~Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.~~
Laila jano what wrong with ya
why ap crying
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/confused.gif
~ ~Experience is the worst teacher; it gives the test before presenting the lesson.~~
How thoughtful of you!
May all your dreams come true as well. Amiin Sum Amiin!!
Regards
Laila is leay crying wesay btw ap keon pooching
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/teary3.gif
~kabi alwida na kahNa~
CC chanda Thankoo
http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/flower1.gif
As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. – Seneca