Marrying a strong woman or a weak woman

Re: Marrying a strong woman or a weak woman

Alot of people may foolishly say that I am a typical Asian, subservient, housewife. As though it's just a cultural expectation I'm fulfilling to please others. But for me it's a very conscious decision to run my home, raise my kids and manage our life. I try to run it like a business, an equal partnership. Because I know I"m not his maid. And my husband graciously tells me my job is harder than his. This talk about weakness or strength is very subjective. I don't feel it can be truly understood by others. If someone has confidence and a passion in what they do or want they feel fulfilled.
I feel I'm the pillar in my kids lives. I provide the structure and love on a continual basis. It's never a burden or duty. I feel my husband is a very strong person not just for the typical masculine qualities of being a provider, hardworker. But he's emotionally open. He's the first to discuss how he feels, his insecurities and fears, his hopes and dreams. He's an open book and that takes alot of strength to be vulnerable like that. I respect that quality alot in him.