I know what you mean and I had to go through that too. Most of my friends got married around 19-21. I was the only one single till last year (thats when I got engaged). My mom kept bringing rishtas but I really didn’t want an arranged thing like that. Then I met my this guy out of nowhere who was just perfect for me. We got engaged within few months and now we are getting married soon. I would never just settle for someone because I am getting older or because I am at a certain age. For me , it’s all about being with the right person. If I would have met him at 21, I would have gotten married then. If I were to meet him when I am 31, then thats when I would get married. I have some cousins who got married much later on like 27-33 and they found perfect husbands and are very happy. Getting married early doesn’t necessarily mean you will have a great married life. I am not at all against early marriages, but I would never rush into something like marriage for the sake of ‘age’.