True love, no not even true love, because true love can grow over a long period of time. Let me begin again, strong love before marriage, yes this can and does happen. DO I think it is happening all the time to eveyone? NO…but I do believe that I have the reason for that. Not that I have been let into some huge secret conspiracy, since anyone who really wanted to could figure this out.
I was “so-called in love”" on three different occasions in my life. I found that after a short time they would change and the little "red flags"that tell us danger is approaching an you should run for the hills, were going off like crazy! But, did I listen to them? No*…I* wanted this person,* I* needed this person,* I* craved this person to be mine, and mine alone. So,* I* ignored those warnings and fell in or should I say dove in head first! OF course calamity and pain and suffering and divorce were in the future.
Now, after having fallin in love, the kind you are talking about, the crazy in love before marriage type of love, I see what was lacking before. It was that even though I always called myself a faithful person to God, even though I thought I was living the life that I was suppose to as a good woman and wife, I never thought to consider whether or not* God* would have chosen this person for me or not. All I cared about was that I wanted them and thought I was in love, and so-what if we did not see eye to eye on all subjects, (faith of God being the most important that we never saw eye to eye on) well, even though these differences existed, I still wanted them. I was willing to suffer the pain for having them. But, in the long run this never lasts. THey relaxenough to show you who they really are, and the struggle to stay together begins. I say that in most relationships we spend 1/10th of our time getting together , running head long into each other, and then 8/10th of the time struggling to hold things together and then the last 1/10th of the time crying away the pain…
But, as I said if I was not so impatient, and had waited until now, I would have saved myself all those years of suffering. Being with someone who s my faith, (we are both devoted to Islam), has the same beliefs I do in family, husban-wife issues, children, just about anything you can name we have discussed and feel exactly the same about. I once told him that it was like meeting a mae version of myself, an for him meeting a female version of himself! Well, I can not tell you how much different this relationship has been. No longer do I have exectations that are left unfulfilled. No longer do I feel the pain of a hurt inside, little as it may be, but hold my tongue because I really wantt o be with this man! We are just sooooo alike, and agree about all things that it is natural an easy to speak about anything.
So, yes I believe that this type of love exists, but I think you have to wait and be patient. Because when you meet this person, whoever they are, if you do not wait, you may belong to someone else at the time and then you are mixed up with a desire to be with someone you no longer have the right to be with! (and that is a discussion all of it’'s own!)