Maddy........

Elaborate on “pure and unblemished wife”… :bobo:

Re: Maddy…

I’m still defining what that means. Right now it’s flexible :bobo:

Re: Maddy........

didja mean unblemished as in no pimples-smooth skin?

Re: Maddy…

No no… her personality shall be pure and unblemished. That’s why it’s so hard to define! :bobo:

Re: Maddy…

Maddy jee aapnai koi paanch saal ki b achi kai saat shaadi karni hai kya? :chupki:

unblemished…HAH…it’s unheard of :snooty:

Re: Maddy........

gawd u desi guyz....."mujeh unblemished achi wali wife chahiyay!"

and u totally dumped poor jassi. where is jassi anyways?

Re: Maddy........

Ah. I have a definition.

Since I am pure and unblemished enough to wield my pure and unblemished credit cards, I am merely seeking the female equivalent of meeee meeeee meeeee!!!!!

Re: Maddy…

oo credit cards! :love:

Re: Maddy........

pure and unblemished???
no such thing, everyone has good and bad side

Re: Maddy…

^^

Back off, punk :hoonh:

growling

Re: Maddy…

:omg:

Re: Maddy…

Ohhh I’m not gonna do anything, silly. :rolleyes: I’m harmless. :phati:

snatches Maddy’s wallet, kicks him in the leg, and runs like the wind

Re: Maddy…

if you run like my wind, then you won’t get far. You’ll just lurk in one spot for a while.

Re: Maddy…

ohhh grosssssss

FOB farts can be deadly :bummer: holding nose

Re: Maddy........

:spray rose water to freshan atmosphere...and leaves: