Love

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer;
no disease that enough love will not heal;
no door that enough love will not open;
no gulf that enough love will not bridge;
no wall that enough love will not throw down;
no sin that enough love will not redeem…
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble;
how hopeless the outlook; how muddled the tangle; how great the mistake.
A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.
If only you could love enough you would be
the happiest and most powerful being in the world

-----------this is writen by someone..Who calmes to LOve..i just feel so proud of him
diya


cause I’m sensitive to it,Even to words that are blunt.The pain from it starts roaring,And my heart starts to burn.(diya)

truly very gr8

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


**Pyaar Bhi Zindagi Ki Tarah Hota Hay.
Hur Mor Asan Nahin Hota, Hur Mor Pay Khushi Nahin Milti;
Pur Jub Hum Zindagi Ka Saath Nahin Chortay To Pyaar Ka Saath Kyon Chorayn. **

thanx

Nice.

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


I’m Gonna Be The Champ
The Way I Wanna Be
( Muhammad ALI )

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

ya i know its nice!!

**
nice piece of poetry Diya …

arz kia he ..

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

You said the words I love you, But it is obvious things have changed. I said the words I love you, And my feelings are still the same. You said I'll love you forever, But forever wasn't long enough. I said I'll love you always, And I'll mean it forever. But I can not imply to you What that means, 'Cause your version of Forever Isn't what it seems, And my version of Always Seems like an unrealistic dream. **

I am like an Open Book Except for the few pages of my past, My life is an empty book. It takes the shape of a mystery, To me it does at least. For I cannot tell what happens next, Too many cliffhangers and too much suspense. But its clues all lead eventually to the same place, Unfortunately it does not say where. It only says get the next book, For in this one you’ ve ran out of room.