" love you without knowing how "

*I don’t love you as if you were the salt-rose, topaz
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:

I love you as certain dark things are loved,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom and carries hidden within itself the light of those flowers,
and thanks to your love, darkly in my body
lives the dense fragrance that rises from the earth.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I don’t know any other way of loving

But this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close. *

Pable Neruda - a Chilean poet

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif


“Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you’ll be criticized
anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.”

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif


Owner of Mehkama-e-Sharafat
ô¿ô
.~.
Rude Boyz Rulez

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/ok.gif

very nice


Never Stop Smiling Even When U R Sad Someone Might Fall In “LoVe” With Ur Smile

so beautiful

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

… Thank you - SunnyBoy, HeArT HaCKeR
and hayaa

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/smile.gif

… it appears most people in this forum enjoy poetry only in Urdu


“Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you’ll be criticized
anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.”