Every time I see you,
I want you more and more.
Every time you say Hi to me,
my heart begins to soar.
Every time you touch me,
I pinch myself to see if I’m awake.
Every time you look into my eyes,
it’s my heats you begin to take.
Every time I see you smile,
I wish that it was at me.
Every time I hear your voice
I regret that ‘we’ just could not be.
For the truth is she likes you
so I must take a seat.
For she has feelings deeper
than mine could never beat.
For since we are good friends,
I could never take you away.
So I will look at you with a tear in my eye
hoping for the day…
When I can hold you by my side,
and my deepest feelings
I won’t have to hide.
“The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed.”(Chamfort)
[quote]
Originally posted by masi420:
**
Every time you look into my eyes,
it's my heats you begin to take.
Every time I see you smile,
I wish that it was at me.
For the truth is she likes you
so I must take a seat.
For she has feelings deeper
than mine could never beat.
For since we are good friends,
I could never take you away.
So I will look at you with a tear in my eye
hoping for the day...
When I can hold you by my side,
and my deepest feelings
I won't have to hide.
**
[/quote]
Seems like a typical triangle where no one seeks his/her seeker. Thats very sad but the poem is in good spirits. Liked it.
Do you mean “ever”? I think that sounds better in the sentence.
Do you mean that his present love interest has deeper feelings than you can ever have for him? But then in the end it seems that you long for the day that he can be your’s implying that our love for him will win in the end which indicates that it is stronger and more real than his present “infatuation”.