Re: Love between Hazrat Abu Bakar and Hazrat Ali
JazakAllah khair everyone for sharing :)
[quote=] Again one of the Fabricated stories, well I doubt the authenticity of it. This is another fabricated stuff to pacify the muslims of today
With no offense, whether it sounds "fabricated" or "not fabricated" is all difference of perspective, so we can't decide on that. Infact to me it doesn't sound fabricated at all, as alot of sentences in that post are quite familiar to me before reading it. BUT, my opinion doesn't matter equally as much as yours on whether it is fabricated or not.
If we are not sure and we have no proof of it to be "correct" than we are equally not sure and we equally have no proof of it to be "Incorrect"
So, the best way would be to read and than try to search for the truth instead of passing judgement.
p.s. I might be wrong but this is how I sincerely feel and honestly understand.
ALLAH (swt) knows best!!