I’m thinking this island is like the gateway for when people die. whatever choices they make on the island decides if they go to heaven or hell. The man in black tries to entice them while Jacob tried to help them to do good.
i dunno.
just a question. the Sideways episodes are if the plane did not crash and continues its flight to LA…correct? so im thinking, in Sawyer’s sideways, Miles is his partner and they are good buddies. So Saywer knows Miles BEFORE he goes to Australia and on Oceanic 816.
So my issue is…when the place does crash, and miles arrives on the Island, how come Sawyer doesn’t recognize him as his partner? Its like they are complete strangers…
I’m just baffled.
I want crazy Clair to come back. She’s awesome. lol.
And I think Sun will die the next episode. Because the man in black said that he will kill everyone who will be candidates. So I believe that Fake-Locke will kill her.
Thats because they detonated the bomb in 1977. And some how that prevented Jacob from traveling and recruiting people and thus he was unable to change their lives.
So from 1977 onwards, their lives changed.
Or so I think