Re: Loreal Mineral Makeup
YES...I bought it when it first came out...Let me tell you..I love it!! Its great, it has a really natural finish and no on e can tell you're even wearing make up! It comes on great, and the coverage and different shades are great. I use light ivory..its great! Its very light, so you cant even feel it on your skin..and it gives great coverage to even out your skin.
As from experience..I've used many mineral make up brands...and I would definitely say that loreal is the best. Bare minerals didn't work for me..you have to mix 2 shades to get your shade..and I ended up looking burnt! And theres many other knock offs out there..but Loreal is a must...Its a nice natural finish.
thanks! i was wondering of the shades would suit asian skin but from ur experience it seems it shud be ok. this is the first time i am trying mineral make up. i hope the hype is worth it!