Long Dark Night!

I am so exhausted but cant fall asleep at the moment. Sometimes your mind start going through the album in your heard of numerous pictures of the past.

I hate the feeling when those pictures leave you with nothing except tears. I even tried closing my eyes but i could not stop my mind not to think.

My mind is going through this slow motion movie. Its amazing when you see yourself and find your own faults. Whats sad is when people you love have done or said somethign really nasty over the years.

Long dark night… I always loved winter but now i cant stand it. I feel as if i am locked in a cage with no keys or no way to get out. I am not sure whats wrong with me.

Sometimes i wonder may be there is somethign wrong with me. People you love some how try to make you feel as if you are some low life. I know they try very hard but what they dont get is If i want to accomplish something I will do it.

Sad lonely dark night… I wnat to watch a movie but then who will go to work tomorrow…

I like what i do i do look forward to it as well but soemtimes you are simply out of it…

i need a hug

sorry for this stupid an boring thread…

Re: Long Dark Night!

:mudhosh:

Re: Long Dark Night!

knoe wat u mean...........

the mind never rests............u want it to stop but it won't......

Re: Long Dark Night!

Awwwww Nia
here is your hug :hug:

Re: Long Dark Night!

I know what you are going through. I feel the same too. Your thread has made me emotional now. May be you are too good for some people, may be they are jealous of you and hurt you by saying nasty things. They probably are the saddest people on earth so they cant see you happy. Just keep a low profile in life and enjoy whatever you are doing but do not mention your happiness to anyone. One other advice if you dont pray namaz it is about time you do. This is one thing that will give you peaceful nights. trust me it worked for me.

Re: Long Dark Night!

I had the same problem .. what is did was .. i closed my eyes and kept repeating Iam sleepy iam sleepy... i just fall asleep..

Take control of your brains by reeating it ..

before sleep try repeating a sentence that you want to wake up at 6 .. repeat it until you are sleep .. that you won't notice..
and next morning you'll wake before or at 6.

Re: Long Dark Night!

Hmmm! nia khan is not only flirt but an emotional girl too :p

Re: Long Dark Night!

Nia, :hug:

Chocolate comes in handy when I feel like that. . .
i feel emotional now too
:frowning:

i better go get some. . .
hope you feel better nia. I think you should take the day off tomorrow, call in sick, call a few girlfriends and make it a girls day out :hula:

Re: Long Dark Night!

close ur eyes..
count sheep jumping over the hedge ..
1
2
3
4
5
6
.
.
.
:sleep:
tried and tested

me too sleepy
:sleep:

Re: Long Dark Night!

Aly how was your exam lagta hai fail ho gae ho :mocking:

Re: Long Dark Night!

Awwwwwwwwwww Nia Pia :hugz:

Cheer up sis. Dont worry about the past :slight_smile:

Re: Long Dark Night!

IQ, I dunno. I don't find out till next wednesday. i think i did pretty well though . . . Did you pray for me?
Why aren't you on msn?

Re: Long Dark Night!

what the use praying when u are all set to fail :p

Re: Long Dark Night!

:hugz:

Re: Long Dark Night!

awww

You guys are so cute :teary:

i wuv you all…

imran tum ko to gupshup se ban kar dena chahaey … woh bhi permanent…

duskykajol :~) i feel much better… :~)

Solar i loveeeeeeee chocolate but every time i look at one in my head i have an image of 500 calories = 20 min on treadmill… which route do i want? :smiley: not going on treadmil for extra 20 min

loonatic i am going to try that next time.. Usually i am snoring in no time but last time lol

gizzy bhai :hugz: :~) see i know you are sweet and kind