![]()
Is there any way to log out of GS from another PC?
what happens when you log in from another pc and log out?
It is supposed to log you out from old pc when you log in from the new one
Re: log out of GS?
From my laptop I am logged in a.ab I want to somehow log out from the laptop one abhi ![]()
From where are you accessing GupShup forums right now?
Just log out from this PC and you will be logged out from laptop too, samajh aai???
Re: log out of GS?
From work.
If I log out from here it works there too?
Yes, it is supposed to log you out from everywhere once you log out from work.
Waise, abbu ji se kiya chupana hai? ![]()
Re: log out of GS?
^ No I don’t think that’d work… the logout function for GS is not global - i.e. the site stores cookies locally on each computer.
That being said, a workaround may be to change your password on the current computer and logout/login again with that password. This should in theory also log you out of any other places that you might be logged in with the older username/password credentials.
and what would a non-global logout function do? store a cookie on each computer on internet? ![]()
Re: log out of GS?
^ the logout function simply clears the cookies from the local computer where the user is currently logged in.
Re: log out of GS?
USman…
Did that LC…ab ghar ja ke pata chaleyga if it workd.
Thnx UsMan and LC ![]()
Sorry, i was kidding.
When you click the log out link on GS, it disconnects all the sessions of the logged in user no matter where they are on the internet.
I hope I make sense, if not then please try doing it because I have already tried ![]()
I’ve tried it - I’m usually logged in on GS on at least two computers at any point in time and even when I logout on the one at work (which I do regularly), I’m always logged in at the home computer, and don’t need to re-enter my credentials.
Same here LC.
USman Bhai have you tried it?
yes LP, I tried it that’s why I advised you. GS treats me differently :aq:
Re: log out of GS?
Usman Bhai u dont pay your GS tax ?Do you? ![]()
What is that tax called? Guppa tax?