~ LIFE APPEAL! Please HELP!! ~ Cres.

Assalamalikum,

Following is an email I got from someone I know in Pakistan.
This is not a scam, or joke or whatever.

Please save his life, i urge Karachi guppies to donate generously because they are close.

This is not sum fraud, you may contact the number and find out urself.

Guppies that want the attached Images of the discharge etc. Can PM me their email address, and I’ll fwd them the appeal.

Please, if you cannot donate, then atleast make Dua.

JazakAllah,

CRESCENT.

My name is Najamuddin Ahmed and I am suffering from Lever Cancer

(Hepatitis C). I am on the last stage and Doctors have become
helpless. According to Doctor’s advice I can only be saved by
having a Lever Transplant on urgent basis. This transplantation is
not available in Pakistan. Therefore, I have contacted Hospitals
concerning this transplantation outside Pakistan. I came across
the expense of approximately 10 Million Pakistani Rupees which is
totally unaffordable for me as I belong to a middle class family.
In India, this operation is done with much lower expenses i.e.
around 45 lack Pakistani Rupees. My love
ones whom want my life are working with extreme attention to this
matter and fortunately they are been able to collect the amount of
20 lack Pakistani Rupees but still there is a long way to go. I am
only 30 years old and I want to live. I am totally hopeless now as
I know there a great amount still to be arranged which seems to be
impossible. I strongly believe on Almighty Allah and I know he
will help me if he wants me to live on but there is a small
request to my brothers and sisters out there to please help me in
saving my life because money can be earned but life cannot. Please
help with even with a single pie. Allah will give you the reward.
Presently I am under treatment of Doctor Mujahid assistant of
Doctor Adeeb Rizvi who is the owner of Sindh Institute of Urology
& Transplantation and my case number is 00-90-91. My case could be
verified by the interested donators by having my case number
only.

I am attaching copy of some needful documents. My telephone number
is 03002001201. My residential address is A-117, Block-12,
Gulberg, Tel. No. (021)6801588.

Attachment with this email:

i) Discharge Card of SUIT

ii) Case Summary

iii) Opinion (G.I. Consultants) Doctor Nasir Laique

iv) Emails of Doctor Rajasekar (Indraprastha Apollo
Hospitals), Dehli, India

v) Copy of Appeal printed in Daily Jang on 27th Nov., 2005

vi) Copy of BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER i.e. 12421-9 (Habib Bank
Limited) Ziauddin Shaheed Rd. Branch, Karachi, Pakistan.

Re: ~ LIFE APPEAL! Please HELP!! ~ Cres.

May Allah give him strength. Wish I could help. :flower2:

Re: ~ LIFE APPEAL! Please HELP!! ~ Cres.

Asalam-o-Alikum.

**I can only pray and hope its not a true story. Tell your friend its good to be dead, no offence intended. :flower2::flower1:May Allah bless him with all his legal wishes. **

**I have neva been to Karachi dunno anything about that city.:slight_smile: Would it be OK if I send money to your account and then you can forward it.:slight_smile: **
Thats allllllllll I can say and do.

Allah Hafiz.

Re: ~ LIFE APPEAL! Please HELP!! ~ Cres.

When your that sick, its not that easy to be just “dead”.

If you are really interested in Donating, please PM me.

It is a True story :frowning:

Re: ~ LIFE APPEAL! Please HELP!! ~ Cres.

what ill do , ill try my level best to help him out INSHALLAH .

Re: ~ LIFE APPEAL! Please HELP!! ~ Cres.

^ inshAllah, you can contact them thru the mobile number..since ure in karachi.