***Ali idhar aao aur sab ka sar khao ![]()
Sirf mein hi kyoon daant sunooo tumhari :pcg:
Ali is complaining i don’t come on Chat anymore and has been stalking me in PMs…Bachao logooonnnnn ![]()
P.S I mish kicking Ali out of Chat for no good reason
![]()
***Ali idhar aao aur sab ka sar khao ![]()
Sirf mein hi kyoon daant sunooo tumhari :pcg:
Ali is complaining i don’t come on Chat anymore and has been stalking me in PMs…Bachao logooonnnnn ![]()
P.S I mish kicking Ali out of Chat for no good reason
![]()
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
you shoudl recall your OATH which you took as a “MOD” .. u will not use personal biasness to kick ALI’S
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
I’m CM now so that “Mod Oath” doesn’t Apply anymore ![]()
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
ooo .. somebody gona get hurt real bad ..
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
and tht somebody isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
T100:cheer:
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
Ban all the Ali’s out there Sheyn!!!
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
Wow I will still have pass to the chat as I am not Ali ![]()
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
Sheyn, let me know in any way I can help you bully Ali!
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
sheyn just loves me a lil too much … she was lookin for an excuse to start a thread about me …
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
why everyone is against ali ? I think he is cool
![]()
pani ke balti sheyn ka sir pa
![]()
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
thank u naami … see sheyn aise hote hain …
another paani ki baalti with ice in it sheyn ke sir pe
EXCUSE ME .. !!!
every ali is cool .. (a)
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
*Wireless props ali
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
*giving umbrella to sheyn and throwing ice cold water on naami and ali ![]()
props man .. .. ~props~
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
chalo naami eid ki tayyari to ho gayi .. thanks sara
LOL ![]()
Re: Libranrulz Rant Thread !
CDG..i will help ya too ![]()
I like you alreadyyyyyyyyyy ![]()
Ur always getting a VIP pass to chat ![]()
awesomeeeeee girl :lifey***:
khushfehmiyaaan tho dekhooo innki
***