Laser Hair Removal

CE, if you remember our conversations I wasn’t in favour of it. But you had been having IPL done already (before you met me) and didn’t experience induced growth. Hence that wasn’t an issue for you. I recommend you to the only place I would recommend anyone for their face; those sorts of places aren’t everywhere. I think if you look back, even around that time I recommended that people do electrolysis instead of Laser for the face as it’s much less risky.

You said yourself some time ago that you felt you had reached the limit of what Laser could offer and you will finish up with electrolysis.

YAG is not very effective on finer hairs, that’s a fact. Not that it is bad for skin. It is the only type desi skin tones can be treated with anyway.
Also you are a very fair type IV meaning they could push the settings up to the max of what the YAG is capable of without burning you.

You’re happy with your results but there are many more women I know that aren’t. I just wouldn’t advise anyone to take that risk. Again, you were already on the path before we first spoke and had been for a long time.

Since then, I have also come across soooo many women with induced growth that now I really am almost completely against Laser for the face. Why take the risk?