so who is running?
I was gonna go initially but decided to stay back because there will be stones pelted your way at some places ![]()
so who is running?
I was gonna go initially but decided to stay back because there will be stones pelted your way at some places ![]()
Re: Lahore Marathon
wear a helmet ![]()
Re: Lahore Marathon
I would rather enjoy the protestors and runners footage on television :D
Re: Lahore Marathon
I ran the last time
it was pretty boring. administration sucked. ain't gonna do it this time
Re: Lahore Marathon
Saby, wise decision. These moorakh log who run 26 miles are just trying to show off their bodies. Totally out of shape under a burqa is more in line with an Isalmic republic.
Re: Lahore Marathon
saby you chicked out i thought you were better then that?
are ap bhi tamatar shamatar le ke jate with sare howe undey