Can one of ya’ll cook for me?
So sick of seeing all this wonderful food you make for your hubbies. Why don’t you people make food for GIRLS???
![]()
Can one of ya’ll cook for me?
So sick of seeing all this wonderful food you make for your hubbies. Why don’t you people make food for GIRLS???
![]()
Re: Ladies Cookin’
I don’t cook for my hubby.
Re: Ladies Cookin’
Have you SEEN the cooking section in this forum? A lot of you ladies do. Comon folks, lets cook some yummy biryani and cupcakes for PCG. I am single.
I work
And I don’t know how to cook
Someone needs to reward my hard work with a good warm dinner when I get home. ![]()
What? That is the sorry excuse your husbands use, so why can’t I use that excuse?
I want cupcakes ![]()
Right now…or else…I wont give you a child! No wait…
They promised me that they will cook for your wedding reception.
Re: Ladies Cookin’
:pcg:
Ok, both you and I know that isn’t going to happen. Empty promises, TLK, empty promises is what GS gives me.
Re: Ladies Cookin’
Come on girl, its an added incentive for you to get married (and probably the only incentive, if you are planing to marry a paki guy)
Buy them something. Pay their bills. Provide them with roof, transport, clothes and any other needs and maybe then you can use the same excuses with them.
Re: Ladies Cookin’
You should post this in the household section PCG, so that the ladies who love cooking can cook for you ![]()
That’s total BS, because many of these ladies work and they contribute to household expenses. Some even make more money than their husbands.
Khee. Khee.
I never said they don’t. I’m just saying if you do some of the things I suggested, they might also be inclined to cook for you.
Re: Ladies Cookin’
Angoor Khatay Hain aka Sour Grapes.
Re: Ladies Cookin’
Let me admit . I have instant crush on women who can cook well ![]()
We all are aware of your crazy obsession with Julia Child.
PCG
I cook for myself too sometimes .Otherwise I cook for children or hubs. But I like cooking you should come and visit us.
I am talking about guppans ![]()
Naami you are a good cook you should be the chef of family ![]()
Acha, issi liyay you’re always mandla-ing around the Aaj Kya Khayya/Pakayya thread - ab pata chala ![]()
Re: Ladies Cookin’
Yeah, don’t you notice how quick Nami is to compliment the ladies on their cooking?
Then you need to check out the grapes at Winn-Dixie. They are meethay.
So ladies there you have it, the way to Nami’s heart is through his stomach - and no detours along the way…