Korporate Kulchur .....

Dear Fellas!!!

I hope you are fine and doing good. I would like to bring this issue under your kind attention. Read it carefully…

“Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. SEEMING TO DO IS NOT DOING”.

As I see my colleagues arriving at their cabins in the morning, they are much worried about their coffee rather the rosters. Somebody is found physically broken, someone yawning, and the rest saying “I AM TIRED, I WAS UNABLE TO SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT”. There is a lady (very healthy and fit), Cathy, who always knocks complaints about her health and frequently says “I AM SICK”. If it is a matter of logging in the computer, all of them will be found like “experiencing a state of natural disaster” in the morning and every body is dying to login in the check in time. But soon after that “IT STARTS”.

Other day , our payroll administrator was saying: “I WISH THIS HOUR HAS ONLY 20 MINUTES”.
And in reply to that, I mischievously replied: I WISH THIS WEEK HAS ONLY FRIDAY, THIS MONTH HAS ONLY PAY DAYS AND THIS YEAR HAS ONLY HOLIDAYS". Sophia McDonald, the payroll administrator, simply replied: “Yes! you bet it! Good for you”.

Dear fellas:

You know that I am from the stream of medicine and honestly speaking, I am learning and polishing myself day by day and find a very reasonable improvement in me and my work style. However, I keenly observe the human resource practices in UK and hear about USA and Canada too which is almost the same. You are requested to comment and teach me something about this type of HR Practices that I observe everyday.

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Re: Korporate Kulchur .....

come here i'll teach me some :)

Re: Korporate Kulchur .....

^^ gee farmaiay..Aap tu hamari jaan hain Imran. Aap ka naam kay sath hee jism mein current sa lugta hai.. Imran Jeee.

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Re: Korporate Kulchur …

Okay you two :rolleyes:

There is nothing wrong with yawning, stretching etc as long as you get your work done and your boss is no where near sight.
Most of the people are not here to learn t hey are here for their paychecks. Most of the people dont even work hard enough to get promoted and those who do go very far in life.

Welcome Aboard! its going to be a fun never ending ride until you get exhausted.

tips-

-Never enter in office politics.
-Always come on time.
-Always take your break
-Dont’ let anyone take advantage of you.
-Speak your mind always don’t ever take crap.
-Never bother staying late after work if they are not paying you more. because it wont take a long time for it to become habbit. [this is ofcourse if you are on salary base person usually thats the case is corporate America]
-Always cover your ass.
-Sometimes its good to play dumb to learn from others
-never tell anyone your weakness

for now thats good :smiley:

Re: Korporate Kulchur …

But you see its quite hard to follow your harsh tips and if you do people will call you anti-social animal… where you fit in diplomacy in it.. :smiley:

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Re: Korporate Kulchur .....

I didnt say dont be social- talk with everyone listen to everyone - :D but dont let anyone take advantage of you ;)

there is a key i am the most social person in my office i got friends everywhere ;) - if you are not social in corporate world you will never get anywhere its given :~)

you will be stuck behind that cubicle for good :~) point is to get out and own that cubicle one day :~)

Re: Korporate Kulchur …

being busy does not even mean that u are noticing everyother person besides ure behaviour, :rolleyes:

ok if the payroll administrator says this hour has only 20 mins…
means employees work for 20 mins. the rest is wasted.


And in reply to that, I mischievously replied: I WISH THIS WEEK HAS ONLY FRIDAY, THIS MONTH HAS ONLY PAY DAYS AND THIS YEAR HAS ONLY HOLIDAYS". Sophia McDonald, the payroll administrator, simply replied: “Yes! you bet it! Good for you”. :eek:
meaning there would be no credit columns for the payroll throughout the year

the adjusting entry would be
company’s ledger Debit
employess Credit even the payroll administrator would be kicked out.

thx in advance for appreciating my accounting standards . adios. :wave:

Re: Korporate Kulchur …

:smack: I know where you coming from..but my problem was sumthingelse..:grumpy:

Re: Korporate Kulchur …

ok
have a good night sleep so that u do well during daytime..

if u sleep for 6 hrs sleep for 12
and if u sleep 12 hrs daily then sleep 18
and if u sleep 18 then u can sleep 24 hrs

i-e at workplace… :cb:

i mean … never sleep at workplace :slight_smile:

Re: Korporate Kulchur .....

how you know that I take nap in my office...well, Kai dinoo say mein soo nahi saka...

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Re: Korporate Kulchur .....

khawab main dekha tha :p

Re: Korporate Kulchur …

so wat was tha moral of this thread?:konfused:

Re: Korporate Kulchur .....

Thats what I am thinking about...Its because of flooders.