Reha
March 11, 2010, 8:40pm
27
Jesus!!
larkio
bas ker doo!!
you got some thing more then face and skin and nails and hair and lehngas.
Now
CE dude eat and stuff!!! feed your self some proteins. Make your muscle stronger. so they can take the weight instead poor complaining knees.
Wesy muscle nah huay to at 5’ 8" I say you going to start bending down at 35(ok may be at 55) Muscle are you friends. They hold structure together.
Okay, what is wrong with her exfoliating her skin at the same time?
yea the crackling all started when I started the gym a few years back and hasn’t stopped and now tht I’m back in the gym the joints in my knees are also hurting. also does anyone get this. when there sitting down normal and next thing u know the muscles in ur legs gets pulled and it hurts sooooo much. does it happen to anyone else or am I just weird
do u think the pain in my joints is due to the exercise or do I need to go and see a doc?
If you’re having pain…then go to a doc immediately. It could be anything from what **Sanam **is saying to a pulled nerve. Ive pulled nerves several times during weight training classes…its PAINFULLLLLL!!!