Khudkushi ke 101 tareeqay

Aaj aik aur neya tareeqa apnaya. Ye Bandooq, Churi aur zehr vehr puranay tareeqay ho gaye hain. Meray tareeqay bohat naye aur unique hain. Aap bhi suniye…

  1. I spent sleepless nights. I didnot sleep the whole day and kept going school. I didnot took proper meal, skipped nights meal especially. It worked and made me faint for many times. But, survived due to treatment.
  2. When the Red storm hit Multan, I kept watching it outside and got my arm broken…ouch.
  3. I tried Gajjar ka juice and Gole Guppay with my sore throat. They worked like a charm. Made me faint with 105 fever. But again, survived.

*]Now what I am trying is the most fast and affective. I ate enormous oranges, so now my throat is aching and I cant eat/speak. Then I ate Sijji, masaly bhari and Ice Cream, drank coke too. Today I ate Bareyani from school shop. At home I took Gajjar ka juice again. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I voice is lost. I cant speak now…:frowning: Now I have taken apple juice too, my ears are aching. Now I am planning to eat Pickles,:yummy: Aam ka achaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr, :yummy:, think, what will happen?
Hain na sophisticated and unique tareeqay.

Re: Khudkushi ke 101 tareeqay

Khud Kushi Haraam Maut hai :snooty:

Re: Khudkushi ke 101 tareeqay

I know.:bummer:

Re: Khudkushi ke 101 tareeqay

fir kyun likha hai :hoonh:

Re: Khudkushi ke 101 tareeqay

Try jo kar rahi hoon. Agar main kai roz tak na aaon to samajhna kaamyab ho gayi...............:(

Re: Khudkushi ke 101 tareeqay

shurum karo larki :hoonh: