Kasouti/20 questions (archive)

Re: Kasauti XVI

Does this place have religious significance?

Re: Kasauti XVI

  1. No

Re: Kasauti XVI

Where is @queer when you need him!

Okay I thought it had to do something with a Buddhist statue or temple, but if it is not religious, then I’m not sure. Peoples, what comes to mind when you think tourist destination for one of the following countries: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

Re: Kasauti XVI

HINTage: Ok, let’s not call it a destination per say, but if people are around it, they may want to stop and have a look see. And think a bit more abstractly.

Re: Kasauti XVI

I’m a linear thinker - I have difficulty with abstraction.

Totally random question, of the countries mentioned above in post #31, is it located in a country that ends with a vowel?

Re: Kasauti XVI

awww yeah your lawyery stuffs gets in the way of abstraction thinking huh? :stuck_out_tongue: yes the country does end with a vowel This could get to be one of those silly type of picks I made so if things get too tough, i’ll start giving out some massive hints so it can be solved :hehe:

Re: Kasauti XVI

is it a nightclub or massage parlor? lol

Re: Kasauti XVI

Okay then! It has to be in one of the countries above. What comes to mind when you think tourist or visitor place in any of these countries?

Oh god, I hope that’s not what Slims is thinking!

Re: Kasauti XVI

  1. lol, no , not a night club or massage parlor,

but funnily enough when I told Jafri in one of the first post , using your “imagination” ; it was kind of a huuuuge hint.. (and not in any perverted sense ok :mad: ) but I knew people would pass over it.. so here it is officially ; something to do with “imagination”

Re: Kasauti XVI

Is it located in Singapore or Indonesia?

Re: Kasauti XVI

  1. Yes

Re: Kasauti XVI

Wild guess, is it the Merlion Statue in Singapore?

Re: Kasauti XVI

  1. No

Hint: It was the other country

Re: Kasauti XVI

Oops! Thanks :blush:

Re: Kasauti XVI

Yeah, I figured this would be either really easy, or really tough.. so I’ll give another hint: If you had guessed that the place was in “Africa” the answer woulda been “YES” as well!!!

Re: Kasauti XVI

It’s in Indonesia, not a city, not religious, is “man-made”, not architectural or a natural site and is not necessarily a destination in itself, but a place to see.

Re: Kasauti XVI

The “man made” may throw you off a bit as well; let’s say it’s man “named”

Re: Kasauti XVI

Is it a temporal or geographic divider?

Re: Kasauti XVI

  1. YES!!!

Re: Kasauti XVI

Equator fingers crossed