Re: Kasauti XVI
Is it natural site, i.e. waterfall, dessert, mountain, etc.?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Is it natural site, i.e. waterfall, dessert, mountain, etc.?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Re: Kasauti XVI
Is it man-made/architectural in nature?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Hint: 3) Man “made” yes; architectural, no
Re: Kasauti XVI
Is it a tourist destination?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Re: Kasauti XVI
Okay, so I need to narrow it down by continent - is it located in either Europe, Asia or Africa?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Re: Kasauti XVI
Located in Asia?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Re: Kasauti XVI
Is it located in East or South Asia?
Re: Kasauti XVI
Re: Kasauti XVI
Is it in South Asia?
Re: Kasauti XVI
PTI. I just got home.
HINT: think of it as South East Asia.
Re: Kasauti XVI
Just because I don’t want to be led down the garden path, can you confirm that your understanding of Southeast Asia is the same as the conventional understanding and that the countries that comprise Southeast Asia are: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Re: Kasauti XVI
is it a mountain?
Re: Kasauti XVI
I already asked that - it’s not a natural place - it is “man-made”.
Re: Kasauti XVI
I’m going to summarize what we have so far:
Not a country or city
It is a tourist destination
It is “man-made”, not architectural or a natural site
Located in South east Asia
Now ask away!
Re: Kasauti XVI
Yes, one of those countries is definitely involved!!!
Re: Kasauti XVI
The expert has answered so I won’t count this one. ![]()