Kasouti/20 questions (archive)

Re: Kasooti -11

:emmy: too late!

Re: Kasooti -11

was a political figure?

Re: Kasooti -11

Sorry BBQ. Take over.

Re: Kasooti -11

lol no worries! :smiley:

5: No.

Re: Kasooti -11

Artist?

It covers musicians, poets, painters, singers, etc.

Re: Kasooti -11

6: Yes

Re: Kasooti -11

From sub-continent?

Re: Kasooti -11

7: Yes.

Re: Kasooti -11

poet?

Re: Kasooti -11

8: Yes.

Re: Kasooti -11

Hain aur bhi dunya mein sukhanwar bohat ache
kehte hain ke Ghalib ka hai andaz-e-bayaa’n aur

yeh unhi ka shair hai? : D

Re: Kasooti -11

May be, may be not! :smiley:

9: Aho!

Re: Kasooti -11

^ hahaha

Re: Kasooti -11

you are good restless, this was one ez guess

Re: Kasooti -11

@ BBcue, LOL

Thanks for superbly conducting.

Re: Kasooti -11

Lol I didn’t do na’in! You guys are good at this! Well done!

Re: Kasooti -11

Just for completion Restless has to announce the name of the person.

Good questions Restless.

re: Kasouti/20 questions (archive)

So I won :smiley:

Re: Kasooti -11

Friends, I was in rush, so I ran away.

The answer is Mirza Asadulah Khan Ghalib

Good choice diwana, and thanx so much Diwana and Barbie. It was a great game. We should play Kasauti more often :slight_smile:

Re: Kasooti -11

Likewise.

It was fun watching you play. You nailed it when you asked if the person was an artist and then if a poet. :slight_smile:

Thanks to you and Mods for keeping the spirit of this great game alive.

About this one of so many genius people of all time (Mirza Ghalib), I must say:

Kaisi Kaisi Hustiaan, Khaak Mein Pinhaan Ho Gaeen